CADISON® MATPIPE - the module for pipe class and catalogue management
Independent module for development and management of pipe classes, creation of parameterized 3D components, preparation and integration of manufacturer catalogues, import and export of data plus examination of existing catalogue data to ensure up-to-dateness.
CADISON MATPIPE is the central pipe class and catalogue management system for use of the integral plant planning operation. Among others, the system ensures that your marking system introduced once before will be maintained in all planning documents.
MATPIPE with its pipe classes may cover all phases of a project. Not only the basic but also the standard and project pipe classes are managed - all three classes are managed side by side.
- Ready2Go scope of supply for rapid introduction
- Graphics-independent component definition and parameterization
- Significantly lower number of erroneous data inputs through rule-based component configuration
- Integration in the ERP workflow - Reliability through prime data verification
- Standardization is possible through direct access to specification data
- Adoption of existing manufacturer catalogues
- Collision spaces for installation and maintenance purposes ensure accomplishment of installation and maintenance work