CADISON® Electric-Designer - the module for planning of electrical equipment
Preparation of planning documents for instrumentation, power plants and control but also installation and process measuring and control technology are in the competence of the electric design engineer.
The common data base permits at any time the access to information about all trades involved in the project such that planning of electrical engineering can be combined with planning of process engineering.
Use the CADISON Electric-Designer to combine your plant planning efforts with process control engineering.
You may plan your instrumentation with the same tools – but mainly on the basis of same data and objects available to all other trades involved in the project.
- Integrated and cross-trade planning even in 3D with one system
- No redundant data management between the trades
- Optional views of the objects according to the trade
- Uniform graphics platform for process and electrical engineering
- Parallel work between process and electrical engineering from the very beginning
- No time or information loss caused by repeated data transmission
- Rapid work through highly automated typicals