CADISON® 3D-Designer - the module for 3D layout- and piping-planning
Installation and pipeline planning in the 3D model are in the competence of the 3D-Designer.
Normally this module is used for access to data from Basic Engineering or P&ID.
Efficient assistants are available for installation planning: For instance, isometrics can be automatically generated from the planned pipeline systems.
Start with an empty sheet of paper, access an existing 3D model - even an AutoCAD model - or access data from Basic Engineering or P&ID!
You can simply take your data - either graphic data or data from plant structure – through Drag & Drop and insert them in your 3D model for further processing as required.
- Significant reduction of planning, calculation and assembly errors through 3D planning
- Quick productivity of planning-engineer through easy learning
- High level of planning reliability through rule-based work
- Integrated and configurable Management of Change
- Early data transfer to pipeline manufacturer
- High-duty data transmission for stress calculation and consequently, premature analysis
- State of the art isometric derivation (ISOGEN integrated)